![]() |
|
Head Angel Name: Melvin Tan Chye Huat Nickname: Ah mel, Ah siao Gender: Male Age: 24 Birthdate: 30th December 1985 Status: SINGLE Location: SERANGOON School: REPUBLIC POLYTECHNIC Contacts MSN:chyehuat22@hotmail.com Email:chyehuat22@hotmail.com
Heavenly Whispers
|
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Bible Studies..
Recently for the past couple of weeks, SOT bible studies were held at riverwalk every morning from 9am to 5pm and a lot of head knowledge about the journey of knowing more about our heavenly father have been cramped into my head in that short span of time.
Started from Christian Lifestyle and went through the whole ten lessons and didn't find it to be especially impactful but nonetheless, enriching and most certainly, beneficial as I got to know what should be the proper lifestyle that I, as a christian, should be leading. Little did I know that the real impact would come when Pastor Bobby and Pastor Meng taught us on the book of Victorious Living. It was the lesson on Healing that really got me intrigued. The class went through the topic on Healing and towards the end, Pastor Bobby told the class to lay hands on whoever was sick and it so happened that a sister beside me had backache so I prayed for her. Ironically, instead of being full of faith, I was full of fear and doubt instead but still, I decided to trust in God that it will come to pass and I prayed as loudly as I could for the sister to get healed in Jesus's mighty name. After a minute or two, Pastor Bobby then asked if anyone was totally healed or felt much better after being prayed for by the sisters and brothers around them. The sister beside me raised her hands up high and at that moment, I was completely taken aback and shocked that I actually did it! Praise the Lord! Amen!! I was so afraid that she wouldn't feel anything but God did it for me because I chose to trust in Him when I took a step of faith to lay hands on the sister. |