<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4033997588523847635?origin\x3dhttp://god-n-angel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Head Angel

Name: Melvin Tan Chye Huat
Nickname: Ah mel, Ah siao
Gender: Male
Age: 24
Birthdate: 30th December 1985
Status: SINGLE
Location: SERANGOON
School: REPUBLIC POLYTECHNIC


Contacts
MSN:chyehuat22@hotmail.com
Email:chyehuat22@hotmail.com


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Heavenly Whispers





Thanks

Wendy - template/ Image
Photobucket - Image Hosting
Blogger - Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Lost and Empty all of a sudden

Don't exactly know why but somehow I suppose my younger brother gave me a wake up call.


I have been brushing aside the little problems and things that has been always bugging the relationship between me and my family and I gradually clean forgotten about it. Maybe it was my the fault, maybe it wasn't. I'm not sure anymore. Communication hasn't always been good but somehow, the problem actually lies with me. I wondered why to myself but just could not put a finger to whatever's troubling me or where had I gone wrong in dealing with this.


If I have a chance to relive my life, I definitely won't let things be the state they are now.