![]() |
|
Head Angel Name: Melvin Tan Chye Huat Nickname: Ah mel, Ah siao Gender: Male Age: 24 Birthdate: 30th December 1985 Status: SINGLE Location: SERANGOON School: REPUBLIC POLYTECHNIC Contacts MSN:chyehuat22@hotmail.com Email:chyehuat22@hotmail.com
Heavenly Whispers
|
Thursday, February 4, 2010
For the past two weeks, I was encouraged to join SOT in order to build myself up more in the Word of God and use it to help people. For those people not familiar with the term, it stands for School Of Theology.
For the whole of the two weeks, I kept struggling with the thoughts of not going as I was afraid that I would disappoint and not be fruitful. Not only that, I would also be wasting my time and resources if I did not set my heart and mind right. All in all, I've decided to take a step of faith and go for SOT!! Wish me luck people =) |