<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4033997588523847635?origin\x3dhttp://god-n-angel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Head Angel

Name: Melvin Tan Chye Huat
Nickname: Ah mel, Ah siao
Gender: Male
Age: 24
Birthdate: 30th December 1985
Status: SINGLE
Location: SERANGOON
School: REPUBLIC POLYTECHNIC


Contacts
MSN:chyehuat22@hotmail.com
Email:chyehuat22@hotmail.com


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Heavenly Whispers





Thanks

Wendy - template/ Image
Photobucket - Image Hosting
Blogger - Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2010
Randomness...

Oh well, its been awhile since I blogged and because I promised Wendy to have at least 365 entries this year, I shall see that the promise I made is fulfilled! wahahahahs ^_^


Starting from Jan 8th 2010 evening would be best I guess =)


Had school as usual, then after which Esther, Elizabeth, Wendy, Jobad, Amanda and Me proceeded to Alvin's house for a great get together steamboat session, woots!!! Really had a crazy time manz, as there was alot more food than enough when we all finished, ahahahahas!!! Talk about abundance!


Was contemplating whether to go home anots, because of the big and bulky steamboat wok that I had to tug home with me and Yaorong very nicely offered me his house to stay for the night, hees =) Had a great time talking to him that night and as I came to know more about him, I realised that Yaorong is a very obedient and on fire for God person. His mum was also a great cook as I tasted the stewed pork that she cooked and I gave two thumbs up without hesitation, LOLS!!


Things were pretty much the same from there and I supposed slowly but surely, I am speaking and getting in touch with the cellgroup members' lives one by one :)