<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4033997588523847635?origin\x3dhttp://god-n-angel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Head Angel

Name: Melvin Tan Chye Huat
Nickname: Ah mel, Ah siao
Gender: Male
Age: 24
Birthdate: 30th December 1985
Status: SINGLE
Location: SERANGOON
School: REPUBLIC POLYTECHNIC


Contacts
MSN:chyehuat22@hotmail.com
Email:chyehuat22@hotmail.com


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Heavenly Whispers





Thanks

Wendy - template/ Image
Photobucket - Image Hosting
Blogger - Blog

Friday, January 1, 2010
A new year...new beginning...

Well, 2009 have ended but 2010 have just begun! =)

On 30th december, I had my birthday celebrated by the cellgroup at the LYL appreciation dinner at roland seafood restaurant. It was a night of retro-ism, wahahahas... Most of the guys in W319 were dressed up in retro clothes with suspenders and nerdy specs, lols! I was also nominated best dress representing W319 unexpectedly because Jessica just stopped me all of a sudden when I was asking her to help me sign off on my human bingo form, geez...felt abit shy, lols..but i guess it all turned out well in the end ^_^

If ya guys have observed, I have not blogged for almost 2 weeks because of the recent chain of events that took place, both happy and sad. Shall not mention about the sad moments any further cause it will just serve to upset me further. I thank God for giving me the grace to be cheerful and optimistic even when I'm down and out.

Last but not least, heres a quote to end it off, very suitable for everyone ;)

SEEK PATIENCE AND PASSION IN EQUAL AMOUNTS,
PATIENCE ALONE WILL NOT BUILD YOU A TEMPLE,
WHILE PASSION ALONE WILL DESTROY ITS WALLS...

Will be uploading overdue photos real soon, so stay tuned! ;)
To someone who is reading this blog, I will blog everyday ok, ahahahahahas :D