<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4033997588523847635?origin\x3dhttp://god-n-angel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Head Angel

Name: Melvin Tan Chye Huat
Nickname: Ah mel, Ah siao
Gender: Male
Age: 24
Birthdate: 30th December 1985
Status: SINGLE
Location: SERANGOON
School: REPUBLIC POLYTECHNIC


Contacts
MSN:chyehuat22@hotmail.com
Email:chyehuat22@hotmail.com


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Heavenly Whispers





Thanks

Wendy - template/ Image
Photobucket - Image Hosting
Blogger - Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just when I thought I was there, I was far from it. The minute I opened my eyes deep within me I realised there are actually much more to be done than what I was currently coping and feeling comfortable with.


How disappointed and convicted I felt when I realised the truth, my heart felt burdened and sad because I knew that I had disappointed the Lord who put faith, love and trust in me to do his works and fulfil the purpose he had for me.


Why am I feeling all this? I asked myself all the time...

But thanks to God and the one person he placed in my life to lead me. that's my CGL, Jing....