<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4033997588523847635?origin\x3dhttp://god-n-angel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Head Angel

Name: Melvin Tan Chye Huat
Nickname: Ah mel, Ah siao
Gender: Male
Age: 24
Birthdate: 30th December 1985
Status: SINGLE
Location: SERANGOON
School: REPUBLIC POLYTECHNIC


Contacts
MSN:chyehuat22@hotmail.com
Email:chyehuat22@hotmail.com


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Heavenly Whispers





Thanks

Wendy - template/ Image
Photobucket - Image Hosting
Blogger - Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010
I miss God....

How flaky it sounds, but its as real as it can get.


For me, everything that I excel in, I attribute it to God. He is the source of all my inspiration, my healer, my saviour and the closest friend to my heart.


Although I am often caught in a dilemma, God has never condemned me everytime I seem to be on the wrong track in life. Being the imperfect guy that I am, God is always providing love and peace to me when my own love and peace runs out. For I know one thing and that is without Faith, it is impossible to please God. So true the sentence is, that Faith holds the key to unlocking the many dreams and destinies that GOd has in store for us.


O Lord! You are my shield, my greatest reward, for I know that you will always bless those that bless me and curse those who curse me...

Labels: