<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4033997588523847635?origin\x3dhttp://god-n-angel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Head Angel

Name: Melvin Tan Chye Huat
Nickname: Ah mel, Ah siao
Gender: Male
Age: 24
Birthdate: 30th December 1985
Status: SINGLE
Location: SERANGOON
School: REPUBLIC POLYTECHNIC


Contacts
MSN:chyehuat22@hotmail.com
Email:chyehuat22@hotmail.com


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Heavenly Whispers





Thanks

Wendy - template/ Image
Photobucket - Image Hosting
Blogger - Blog

Monday, December 7, 2009
Start of a new chapter...Last reminisce of the past..

Been back to church(city harvest) since the end of may and have been a regular since then. Was brought into W319(cellgroup) after my friend Beelay invited me to church on that fateful sunday.

Throughout the months of going church and attending cellgroup meetings, I got to realise actually how much have I been missing church this whole while. City Harvest was like a second family to me when I first joined in 2004. Back then, my cellgroup was N242 and the members were relatively around my age with the exception of a few. They were all very engaging to me and I felt belonged. But sadly, I was attached to my ex-girlfriend(Joyce) back then and I shifted my cornerstone and priorities to her. A year into church and I started to backslide, then as weeks and months passed by, I stopped going altogether.

During those few years away from the place that I called home too, I went through ups and downs and they were most probably the most extreme that I experienced.

Then came the year 2007, I got into Republic polytechnic and was elated as my results ITE couldn't have made it but God's grace was upon me I guess. That acceptance into the school set me thinking, what have I been doing all this while away from church and what happened to my life? Still, as soon as I thought about it, I dispelled the thought and simply shrugged it off. Guess I must have really been away for too long.

It took me another whole 2 years before I finally got rooted back in City Harvest upon invitation from Beelay. Kudos to her I must say, cause if not for her, I would still be wasting my life away doing nothing.

Labels: