<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4033997588523847635?origin\x3dhttp://god-n-angel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Head Angel

Name: Melvin Tan Chye Huat
Nickname: Ah mel, Ah siao
Gender: Male
Age: 24
Birthdate: 30th December 1985
Status: SINGLE
Location: SERANGOON
School: REPUBLIC POLYTECHNIC


Contacts
MSN:chyehuat22@hotmail.com
Email:chyehuat22@hotmail.com


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Heavenly Whispers





Thanks

Wendy - template/ Image
Photobucket - Image Hosting
Blogger - Blog

Sunday, December 20, 2009
A fruitful weekend at both JW and EXPO!! ^^

To begin with, I must really thank God and give him all the praise and glory as usual. The reason being Jovina and her boyfriend actually agreed to my invitation to come to cityharvest church! amen to that!!

Met them around 1230pm on saturday while it was raining cats and dogs to have lunch first before setting off and it was a fun time chatting with them along the way til we reach church. When the service began, I was very surprise to find out from Alex that actually he was considered half a christian also, ahahhas....... What he meant by that was that his mum is a christian while his dad is a buddhist.

When Pastor Kong made the altar call, I took a step of faith by asking Alex whether he wanted and was he ready to accept Jesus Christ as his saviour by answering the altar call, and guess what, he agreed!!! Praise God!!

It was a very heartwarming scene as Jovina also went down to recieve Christ as her saviour as previously, her mum violently objected to it and she was afraid to go against her mum's wishes.

Now came Sunday morning! Was expecting it to be another normal candlelight service actually, since I've already gone for the Saturday one. So imagine how elated and surprised was I when I heard that Pastor Kong said that we could actually come up to the stage to take photos with Sun!!! A pity that Dayan wasn't there though...hees =D
When I was about to go down the stage, I saw Pastor Zhunag and spontaenously asked him whether he remembered me when I donated blood opposite the bed he was lying on and he said yes without hesitating, I was very surprised as I had never expected pastor Zhuang to remember the one-off incident. This showed that he really loves people fervently! I immediately suggested to take a photo with him and he happily agreed too =D

Oh well, that wraps up my weekend with a happy and happy ending...Adeios!!!